We are delighted to welcome back formerly home educator Fiona from Ed Yourself 🎓 who will be conducting talks 🗣️ on all areas of home education in the Tardis 🎪 and one-to-one surgeries in the 🎩Mad Hatter’s Tea Tent at AEFES 🌻 from Wed 25th- Fri 27th July. One-to-one sessions will be bookable via a signup sheet in the main marquee.
Fiona has extensive expertise in liaising with local authorities about home education and supporting families with legal and practical matters. Topics she often covers are:
– How to deal with Local Authorities asking questions and making demands
– Special Educational Needs
– Home education and the benefits system (inc. Universal Credit and 16+ Child Benefit)
– Home education as a single parent
– Taking exams while home educated
– College for home educated children aged 14-16